Faster Insight with SAP Lumira
Give individuals, teams, and your entire organization an engaging way to explore data – big and small – with SAP Lumira. Self-service data visualization makes it easy to combine data from multiple sources, visualize it, analyze trends, and share insights on desktops, the BI platform, in the cloud or on mobile devices.
Business Intelligence: A Guide for Midsize Companies
- Signs your company needs business intelligence solution
- What is business intelligence?
- BI components explained
- The benefits of BI
- Approaches to implementing BI
- Self-service BI consumers
- Facilitate analysis with a data warehouse
Become Smarter About
Check out these videos, articles and other resources to help you learn more about SAP BusinessObjects BI Solutions.
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence
One Suite for all Insight
- Improved interoperability and usability across the BI suite
- Deliver engaging information to users when and where they need it
- Monitor your business with specialized charting and geospatial analytics
- Empower end users with industry focused visualizations and spatial analytics
- Create and consume BI content from any mobile device
One Place for All Information
- Improved access to Oracle Exadata, Oracle OLAP and Oracle Essbase
- Enhanced workflow capabilities in conjunction with SAP HANA and BW
- Immediate response time regardless of data volume
- Enhanced design experience with new creation wizard and integrated data federation
- Automated universe deployment and lifecycle management
One Standard for Enterprise BI
- For any size business, small to large
- For any type of deployment, on-premise or on-demand
- For anyone across the organization, individuals, teams, or department
- Supported by global best practices for enhanced adoption
Demo for SAP BusinessObjects 4.1
Get a preview of the latest features in SAP BusinessObjects 4 in this demo.